Say what now? A curfew? What is that? If you’re in Charlotte and checking your list of things to do, all the while refreshing your various apps to see if the curfew is legit, you may be juggling a few things around to ensure you’re ‘inside’ by the time your iPhone (droids don’t count) strikes midnight. LOL
Many of us haven’t ‘had’ a time restriction placed upon us in years and, certainly, not as grown ass adults. Nonetheless, this is where we find ourselves in light of the so-called ‘state of emergency.’ So, what to do–besides, twiddle your fingers, that is? Glad you asked!
Below, a few suggestions–though some inappropriate. Then again, so is this curfew murfew chatter.
- Create revolutionary babies! Make mind blowing, spine tingling, head whipping sex with your partner. The kicker is, you have to listen to Marvin Gaye’s, ‘Make Me Wanna Holler’ and have the dominant partner on top. That way, when it’s all said and done, in nine months, you’ll birth a baby that takes zero shits and gives just as many fucks.
- Clean your damn house! Truth be told, some of you need to do this anyway. For example, when was the last time you cleaned around your commode? Are there dishes piled in your sink at this very moment? Exactly, get to work!
- Speaking of work, do a little! I mean you are at home, why not check a few emails and get a head start on tomorrow’s agenda? That way, you can ‘wow’ your boss and work your way to sitting next to him/her on the higher floor.
- Burn something! No, not businesses! I’m talking about a little ‘earth’ to calm your nerves. The block is hot and we all need to decompress.
- Read! Do you have any books? Uhhhh okay.
- Catch up on the latest news! Yes, it’s a must! That way, when an ignoramus decides to spill their opinions all up and down your posts, you can return facts not fluff. In other words, you’ll be wishing for someone to do and/or say some dumb shit. Like Cedric the Entertainer said, ‘that hope factor’ ain’t talking bout nothing. Bruh, ‘I wish you would!’
- Meal Prep! Is that your thing? No, you should give it a try! LOL. Who am I kidding? I don’t do that either but Lord knows, I need to. I eat out way too much! But anyway…
- 9. 10. I QUIT! WHO WANTS TO BE IN THE HOUSE BY MIDNIGHT ON A FRIDAY? ACTUALLY, MORE THAN LIKELY, THAT’S DEFINITELY ME BUT… IT’S A CHOICE I MAKE–DON’T TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO!